Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A lonesome Halloween photo. . .


Here is my thrilled little boy showing off his costume--well most of it. He is missing his bandana which had the lower half of his skeleton head. It was so cool--it even had gold teeth. We found it at Zumiez in the mall--$6. What a deal. Of course I knew he wouldn't keep it on for the whole evening, but that's okay. I painted these bones on black sweats--that way the kids stay warm, and I was pretty happy with how they turned out. This picture doesn't show the arms bones very well. But, one of these days I'll get more Halloween pics and post. You'll love Dante as a mummy. Corky did a great job with that one.
I promise I'll get more pictures posted. I just never think about writing when I'm at home, and that's where the pictures are! I'll get better at this. I promise!

2 comments:

orangemily said...

You did such a good job on the bones!!

Peterson Family said...

Nice job Sally... I can't believe YOU painted those?! Wow, the creativity in this family never ceases to amaze me! :)