Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pics from January






















I finally figured out how to get some pictures--wow. I know that's a no-brainer for most of you, but I never do it. Let's see if I can figure this out for real.

I have photos here from my sweet Dad's funeral. I thought I'd add those here.
Okay, well, I decided this would take up waaaayyy too much space, so I put stuff on Flickr, but now I can't get it all to show up! I know, I'm old and old people just don't get how to do all this stuff. Maybe Emily can help me????? (Please?) Stop laughing at me!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Hey! You did it, great job!

orangemily said...

I'll help you! What's the link to your flickr?
Good pictures! Moira wants to meet Zuki after seeing these adorable pics.

Dwynne said...

(Nobody's laughing at you.) But, but, but even when you get your pictures up on flickr, do keep putting some on your blog, too! Thanks for posting these cute ones.

Peterson Family said...

Great pictures! :) I sure wish that we all lived closer to one another, maybe that would make time slow down a bit?! I already feel like it's been too long since I have seen everyone! :)

Sally said...

Yes Dwynnie, I'll still post pictures, I just had too many from Grandpa's funeral and decided they were taking up too much space. And you should all be laughing at me--it all looks so simple when you do it! I'm not so arty and creative, just plain and simple. I guess my age is showing. . .