Last year Taylor went to Jr. Prom and at the very end of the date while dropping off the second-to-last person, he backed into a parked car. This year, he was driving, another group following him to the restaurant--Taylor stopped for a red light, the other driver didn't stop. One girl got a sprained ankle and a bloody nose. She didn't make it to dinner or the dance. Everybody else did.
Okay, I didn't really get to finish this story--got interrupted, and I already have comments! How fun. I love looking on my blog and seeing comments. I'm not so great at leaving them, but I love it when you all leave one. (I know that's such a hypocritical attitude, but at least I'm honest, right?)
The kids, most of them, went to dinner (very late) but had a good time. After the dance they came to our house and played Rock Band for a little while. I love Rock Band! Some were pretty funny and didn't totally want to participate, just watch. So fun to play and sing. Anyway, I got pictures of the kids, but most of them didn't turn out very well. Here they are anyway. Taylor and his date were really cute, and their picture actually looks okay!
Taylor and Chantay
Corky and I have decided, however, that none of our other children will be driving to Jr. Prom. Sorry kids. We'll take you, drop you off, pick you up. You simply won't be driving.
3 comments:
I really feel bad for that girl that didn't get to go.
I guess we'll see if the curse continues next year with Moni. ;)
That's a sad story.
I love the pictures you added. Taylor and his date are so cute!
I hope you'll rethink the driving thing, it's really embarrasing to be dropped off by parents. But then again you guys are pretty cool so it might not be that bad.
Post a Comment