Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yellow is for "Happy"


Through the mirror.


Double shot of curtain. My kids were ready to get rid of this shower curtain, but I like it.



New face plates. (Couldn't we all use a new face now and then?)


Still have my clock--this was a wedding shower present from Luan.

New towel racks. (I installed the round one--it didn't need any extra touches, but the long racks did--thank you Corky.)

Another view.

4 comments:

Anna said...

There's that bathroom! Fabulous daahhhling, fabulous!

orangemily said...

I love it! Especially the new face plates and racks.

Luke and Niki said...

It turned out great! Good work lady. You should come do our bathroom now. :0)

Sally said...

Hey, I'll paint anybody's bathroom now, as long as you clean behind the toilet first. . .

This was fun! It's actually post-it note yellow. I had a post-it note and put it on the wall--same color.

Thanks!