






(Yes, I know I'm gorgeous in my jammies with no make-up and hair not done. Thank you.)
Wow, what a month! I got to see two beautiful babies, one brand new, and one a whole year old. I'll start with the 1-year old--Miss Zuki herself. What a doll! I was totally looking forward to babysitting for 2-1/2 days, but it didn't turn out that way. (You owe me, Natalie.) Mo and Zuki came Conference weekend and went to Mo's mission reunion. He made it there after many mishaps, but that's his story, not mine. I was so excited to see that darling little Zuki. They spent the night and I got to snuggle with her the next morning, only while Mo was in the shower and totally out of sight. She did get down and play with the kids a bit, but was ever aware of the whereabouts of her dad. I didn't get any really great pictures--every time she smiled and I got the camera ready, she moved. I'm just not quick enough. But here are a couple of cuties.



See what a sweetheart Ava Lee is? Check out more on the Flickr link, when I figure that out! I took some picture of her pretty little feet, everyone was laughing at me. Well, I must defend my actions. I have a whole little album full of photos just like that. Babies change so quickly--it's fun to see their feet, their ears, hands, etc. So don't laugh. I wish I'd totally ignored everyone and taken more. So there!
1 comment:
Such sweet babies!!
Post a Comment