Amy, Ashley or Ashleigh, Abby, Autumn, Amanda, Alexa.
Bailey, Brittany, Bridgette, Brianna, Bree.
Candice or Candy, Carmen, Chloe.
Daisy, Daphne.
Erin, Emily, Ellie, Emma, Elle, Eden.
Fawn, Francie, Fabiana (one of my favorite Italian names).
Gloria.
Hanna, Hillary (I liked this name until you-know-who showed up on the scene), Holly, Heather, Hailey.
Isabelle or Isabella, Ivy.
Josie, Joni, Julie, Janet, Jaynie, Jolie, Jacqueline or Jacquie, Janessa.
Kella, Kelli.
Linda (means pretty in Spanish), Lucy, Lilly, Laura, Lauren.
Millie, Mandy, Michelle, Minnie (saw this recently on a headstone and love it!).
Nancy, Nellie.
Olivia.
Pansy, Paisley, Patty, Pearl (this is my grandmother's name--Moni looked it up and said that Margene also means Pearl--kind of cool).
Quincy?
Randi, Rosie, Rochelle.
Suzanna or Suzie, Shelley, Sadie, Shawnie.
Trisha, Tawynie, Tayna, Tabitha, Teresa, Tami, Tori.
Ursula!
Venice, Veronica, Vanessa, Victoria.
Wilma (I had to put that in here), Wanda, Wendy.
Xanadu, Xena.
Yolanda, Yvonne, Yvette.
Zora, Zoe, Zuki (of course).
3 comments:
Xanadu? Isn't that a kids game like Pokemon!! :) haha...
I like your list...there are some cool and original names on there. Not to mention some beautiful classics that will always be perfect.
wow, you're really into this name thing huh? LOL
It's that one-track mind thing. But I promise, I'll move on to something else!
Post a Comment