Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Well I'm trying to "fix" my blog and I think I'm just making a bigger mess of things.  It's been months since I've opened this up, and now when I do, the background is kind of strange.  The whole setup is different and I'm so lame I can't quite figure out what to do.  I'm trying!  I need one of my nifty nieces here to fix it for me, then I could just type.  I've felt strange not writing anything.  Taylor is home and I don't have his blog to work with every week, and I've totally neglected my own.  Not that anyone is missing anything in my life, since life just goes on, right?  But needless to say, I feel like I should be writing.  I'll post this and then see if I can fix again!

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Looks good now!

Anna said...

Dude, I had a hard time figuring out the changes too! I was all like wha? And it was all like neener neener, and I was all like grrr.