Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Graduation

Here's some personality!




Taylor announced--he really graduated!


There's my boy. I am really proud of Taylor--he had good grades and really was a good kid. I was always amazed at how much his teachers praised him and how happy they always were to have him in their classes. That's quite a compliment.

These are girls that Taylor met in the second grade. They all live in our neighborhood--fun to see them all grown up.

My serious family. Jake was sick that day so he and Dante stayed home.

The after-party. Taylor invited four of his best friends to our house to play Rock Band and eat, and play and eat. Food! The cake at the back of the table has the Hunter High school colors.

These are the buddies--Colin, Nathan, Taylor, Travis, Brandon.


It is really a strange feeling to know that I have a child who has "moved on." I'm not really feeling any older, but maybe like I should be more responsible or grown up or something. I'm not really sure when the maturity comes since I'm still waiting for it to happen. I think maybe one day I'll wake up and be the person I'm supposed to be.

I am happy for Taylor--he working at scout camp again this summer, but as a director this time. When he gets home, he wants to find a job and save until he turns 19 in December. Then, who knows where he'll be? That will be an exciting adventure.

1 comment:

orangemily said...

Congratulations Taylor!!
Man, I love those pictures.
You don't look older, so that's good. ; )